This is my maiden voyage and what with all the rough waves I've been tumbling around in lately, I have had all these interesting thoughts and philosophies that have been churning around. Therefore before I get sucked into a Charybdis of my own making I thought it would be interesting to muse aloud to no one in particular (a major perk of blogging no doubt). A wonderful way to fill in the gap too: where you don't have enough time to be productive, but you can't go to bed because you feel like such a toad for not doing anything the whole day. But enough eulogizing, my blog will get all big headed.
I have just breached the pre-exam stage where the time is ripe to pull up ones socks and gird ones loins in Anne with and e style. If only I can muster up the motivation, instead of turning over a new leaf I am here on this page.
Oh well, off to bed then :D
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment