
Living life with the policy of having no regrets, doesn't mean a thing until you actually do something you should regret. This whole concept has become a tried and tested one for me as of late. Man o mana what a year! I now have the opportunity to do everything I wanted to do and see if I can live with the consequences. The fact that I can is rather scary at the moment. Well to tell the truth the fact that I am not scared is what scares me.
I can walk the talk it appears, and this is because so far what goes around hasn't come around I do know that much.
Now we come to crunch time. I have to take control and decide who I want to be, what parts of this crazy time in my life do I want to take with me into the sunset? Lets say this is the initial survey period where the bugs are being identified. It turns out I have issues saying no to people and that is NOT a good thing. Being a slave to the interesting is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE fault!
Having recently introduced myself to the art of pickling my innards NOTE TO SELF:stay away from challenges during the process. I become wayyy to daring for my own good:D still NO REGRETS! that's the policy! I would have done it differently but since I did do it, that's that!

No comments:
Post a Comment